We are delighted that you are considering our congregation. For many years [...]
- Teshuvah: Returning to Your Soul Workshops: August 25 at 7:15 pm
- Rosh Hashana Senior Luncheon; Tues., Sept. 1
- Teshuvah: Returning to Your Soul Workshops: Sept. 1 at 7:15 pm
- “America’s Journey for Justice” March and Rally in Raleigh, 6:00am-8:30pm, Thurs. Sept. 3
- Meet Your Machzor! Thursday, September 3 at 7:30 pm
- Selichot Saturday, September 5
Who We Are
All who enter are welcome. Our members are old, young, middle-aged. Our families are dual faith, gay and straight, multi-racial, multi-ethnic, single-parent and traditional. We embrace the varied tapestry that is now the Jewish people and are proud that our synagogue includes this diversity in our membership. We welcome all who want to participate in our spiritual, religious, social and community activities, experience life cycle events and participate in lifelong learning.
Be a part of something bigger than your individual family – be a part of the Beth David family.