We are delighted that you are considering our congregation. For many years we have come together to worship, study, celebrate, and support one another. We hope you find membership an enriching experience, and encourage you to explore [...]
- Learn Qur’an with Rabbi Havivi, Wed., Aug. 20 at 10:30 am
- Shalom, Shabbat! Fri., Aug. 22, 5:30 pm
- Vatikim with Senator Ellie Kinnaird Tue., Aug. 26 at 11:45 am
- Rosh Chodesh-Av Tue., Aug. 26 at 7:15 pm
- Vatikim with Ann Saab Tues., Sept. 2 at 11:45 am
- Vatikim with Eleanor Procton, Tues., Sept. 9 at 11:45 am
Who We Are
All who enter are welcome. Our members are old, young, middle-aged. Our families are multi-faith, gay and straight, multi-racial, multi-ethnic, single-parent and traditional. We embrace the varied tapestry that is now the Jewish people and are proud that our synagogue includes this diversity in our membership. We welcome all who want to participate in our spiritual, religious, social and community activities, experience life cycle events and participate in lifelong learning.
Be a part of something bigger than your individual family – be a part of the Beth David family.