We are delighted that you are considering our congregation. For many years we have come together to worship, study, celebrate, and support one another. We hope you find membership an enriching experience, and encourage you to explore [...]
- Israel Scout T-shirt Fundraiser
- Rosh Chodesh; Tues, March 24; 7:15 pm
- Beit Midrash: Dr. Marc Bregman: Laughing with the Rabbis, Humor in the Talmudic Period; Wed., April 1, 7 pm
- Biyur Chametz; Friday, April 3 at 8:30 am
- Passover Seder; Fri., April 3; 6:30 pm
- Book Talk & Bagel Breakfast: Scott Davis presents “Memories and Scenes, Shtetl, Childhood, Writers”; Sun., April 12, 10 am
Who We Are
All who enter are welcome. Our members are old, young, middle-aged. Our families are dual faith, gay and straight, multi-racial, multi-ethnic, single-parent and traditional. We embrace the varied tapestry that is now the Jewish people and are proud that our synagogue includes this diversity in our membership. We welcome all who want to participate in our spiritual, religious, social and community activities, experience life cycle events and participate in lifelong learning.
Be a part of something bigger than your individual family – be a part of the Beth David family.