We are delighted that you are considering our congregation. For many years [...]
- Confirmation, 5/28, 9:30 am
- VATIKIM: Medicare & ACA: Friend or Foe?, 5/31, 11:45am
- Help? Thanks. Wow! (Independent Prayer Workshops), 6/1, 7:15 pm
- Young Families Shabbat Potluck Dinner, 6/3, 5:30 pm
- Religious School Graduation & Ice Cream Party, 6/5. 10:30am
- Tzofim Israeli Scout Caravan, 6/5, 6:00 pm
Who We Are
All who enter are welcome. Our members are old, young, middle-aged. Our families are dual faith, gay and straight, multi-racial, multi-ethnic, single-parent and traditional. We embrace the varied tapestry that is now the Jewish people and are proud that our synagogue includes this diversity in our membership. We welcome all who want to participate in our spiritual, religious, social and community activities, experience life cycle events and participate in lifelong learning.
Be a part of something bigger than your individual family – be a part of the Beth David family.